The view from my window

The view from my window
The view from my window

Thursday 12 September 2019

Ha ha!

Hey, "Sharon from the USA" just contacted me. Apparently she knows Mrs. Victoria, who knows a spell caster who can make your husband faithful again. If anyone should need her services please see below. (I took the liberty of deleting the phone number just in case, but 0234 is the country code for Nigeria)! But hell, if anyone tries to cast a spell to make my cheating ex-husband come back I might have to put out a contract on them! Anyway, see below the message from "Sharon".

"Hello everyone out there, I'm here to share my unexpected miracle that happened to me through the help of Dr OKHUELEGBE. My name is Sharon, I'm from USA. I was happily married with two kids; we lived together as one because we both loved each other. All of a sudden, my husband started acting funny and started keeping late nights. I took out time to know what was actually going on and realized that he was cheating on me. Later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me, I even pleaded with him but he never listened. The worst part of it was that he left me and my two kids with nothing to hold on to. But there was nothing I could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so hard to pay the kids school fees and other responsibilities for good three years. I cried all day and night because I didn't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this fateful day i read a short piece from one Mrs. Victoria testifying how the great spell caster helped her to get her ex back. I said let me give it a try because I never believed it will work. I contacted the great spell caster and he told me not to worry that my husband will return to me in no distance time after he must have finished casting out the spell placed on my husband. The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was so surprised to hear my husband’s voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for all his Wrong did, telling me he is coming back home to fix all the pains and hardship he brought upon me. Wow! I really appreciated the great work of DR. OKHUELEGBE. I will always acknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there is nothing I could say than to tell the whole world about my miracle. So, if anyone is out there reading this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more, Dr. OKHUELEGBE is there for you, he can also offer any type of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of genital herpes and all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. Call/WhatsApp him on:+234XXXX or through his email: XXXXXmail.com"
Oddly enough, I also got two messages today from another lady who wanted to give me $2 million since she was dying. The lady the week before only wanted to leave me $30,000 so obviously I'm on the up and up! I wrote back and asked if she could possibly put her message into intelligible English. No reply as yet but I will let you know when I have that $2 million to share around!
BTW, have you ever felt like a complete idiot? I have on a few occasions and I did again today. I went into town to our weekly market and saw a neighbour. Not a close neighbour but one who had once given ski lessons in our ski club and who I knew vaguely, although I can never remember his name as I only see him about two times a year. Anyway, I saw him coming towards me at the market with his sunglasses on and waved quickly. He took his sunglasses off and came over for la bise - you know, the two kisses on either side of the cheek. That was when I realized it wasn't my neighbour and this guy couldn't have known me. Bloody hell! I have no idea what to make of that and I'm sure he didn't either but who knows, maybe I have just made a new friend! I guess we'll see at the market next week!
And I think I mentioned some time ago about someone telling me when my dad had just died that a white feather is the symbol of your guardian angel. Well I have to admit Steve's death has really bothered me. On Monday, at 1 o'clock French time (the time the funeral began in England), I went out and sat in the garden and just absorbed the stillness of my garden, just thinking about Steve, and it really upset me. Yesterday I went in to work to use the gym and as I parked in the parking lot I pulled out my ID badge from the inner pocket of my bag and there was a small white feather hooked into the chain of my badge! And last night, I was a bit "moithered" and didn't sleep well. At one point, I remember dreaming various odd things and then Steve walked over and hugged me while I was crying in my dream! How weird is that! But I just know that was Steve saying he was ok and everything was good with him! Like I said before, it might just be poppycock but it is very reassuring either way!
And finally, I have been plugging away and struggling to get several trees/bushes cut back in my garden. Then I came back from shopping today and my neighbour was outside at my hazelnut tree cutting it back to half its size, so I went out to help him. He has just come over to ask how I want my damson bush cut back this weekend!!! Now I'm not struggling to get this stuff done as it will get done as and when, and in any case I would be willing to pay someone to do it if necessary, but isn't it nice when someone comes over and takes over, maybe when they see you are a bit fragile!
And just in case, I've been having problems with my computer. First I couldn't play videos and then when I got that fixed I couldn't get the sound on the videos. So I updated Windows 10 and switched to Chrome but in the meantime I have been very remiss on reading and commenting on your blogs. Hopefully that is all fixed now so onwards and upwards! Speak soon, and don't forget Mrs. Victoria and the spell caster!

18 comments:

  1. way to go kissing a stranger, LOL. Sadly, I have a feeling my friend, who has the cheating (still not ex) husband, might try Mrs. Victoria :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope she find chumplady instead and dumps his cheating ass!

      Delete
    2. I wish she would! I haven't messaged with her much in the past 6 weeks or so. I asked her last night how everything is going. She said miserable - he took his gf on their annual vacation in August and he yelled at her on the phone back in June....ok, but June was 3 months ago. It's like she's just hanging on, hoping he'll finally break up with the gf(It's been over a year now) and come back to her. Makes me sad.

      Delete
    3. Oh I'm so sorry for her, but as long as she lets him treat her like dirt he will. I know someone who had her husband served with divorce papers in the hotel room he was sharing with his whore on vacation!!! And he was FURIOUS! Now that's being mighty!

      Delete
  2. Ah scam artists. We cancelled Netflix and got an email on a very low 3 year deal with Netflix, a new scam attempt I've seen (def not legit). So nice that Steve hugged you, even if it was in a dream. Obviously you needed it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I think my dreams are very relevant and if Steve hugged me that's ok with me!

      Delete
  3. Okay... but were the kisses worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in the slightest - I hope I don't see him again next week!

      Delete
  4. Your marketplace encounter made me laugh. I had one of those emails today, purportedly from a lawyer but badly written and asking me to step in as the executor for a deceased individual who shares my surname and has died intestate. I really wanted to respond and set him right as to the law of intestacy where I would be an administrator and not an executor but, for fear of finding myself deluged by nonsensical emails, I hit the spam button instead. I admire your courage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of times I've replied to them and had a good laugh at how pathetic they are. Sadly some people actually fall for it!

      Delete
  5. I'm not very into signs, but I do believe our mind will let us "see" what we need to build strength in sad times. I have odd ones frequently with my parents and my sister in them, and lately with my two friends that passed away in the last few years. I think my mind needs to work out that there will always be change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe in signs, especially since I found a really big (about 8 inch) white feather right in the middle of my doorstep the day after my dad's funeral and I'd been looking out for one all week, but not found anything. Oddly enough, my brother that died in January had been to see a medium when he lost his wife three years ago and it was my dad (you know, the "shy" guy) who came through along with my brother that died many years ago as a baby! I can be a bit cynical and I realize you can find out an awful lot about someone through their Facebook page but my brother wasn't on FB and of course there was no way this woman could have named both my dad and my brother (who died in 1946)! Either way, it did him the world of good so I'm all for it!

      Delete
  6. The only reason I ever miss my ex is because he fixed things and looked after the garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that's more than mine did. Still, I guess it was good exercise stepping over his passed-out body when I came back from the market!

      Delete
  7. Goodness you sound like you've been busy. I hate scammers with s passion, my sister in-laws father lost £91k to them. Scotland yard fraud squad were involved but not a penny back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I can't imagine a family member losing that kind of money. And it's too easy to say "I would never" but these people can be very good (on occasion) and you only need someone who is a bit vulnerable. That's so sad!

      Delete
  8. I think keeping an open mind about signs that are 'old wives tales', or whatever, always have some basis in truth. I've also heard that finding dimes (the Canadian 10 cent coin) is a sign that your loved one is around. Signs appear in different forms for all kinds of things, and not always in the way you'd expect. I think it's brilliant that Steve is around to comfort you.

    The marketplace incident did make me giggle, though! Who at one point or another (raises hand). xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Years ago I would have said I was a bit of a cynic about "visitations" but not so much any more. The 8 inch white feather (which I still have) I found on the doorstep after my dad's funeral was good enough for me. I have even seen a glass move VERY SLOWLY across the table in front of me. Of course I thought it was on a slope or the table was wet but not a bit of it! It may just be some form of energy, who knows, but I find it comforting anyway. And they also say in England "see a penny, pick it up" as it's good luck - so I always do (and look incredibly miserly as a result)! And yeah, mistaking that guy for my neighbour - ha - I wonder if I'll see him again!

      Delete