The view from my window

The view from my window
The view from my window

Thursday 8 June 2023

Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers!

I just read two minutes ago that a Syrian asylum seeker attacked a group of little kids in a playground on Lake Annecy (about 30 minutes from here). He attacked four three year olds and an older person, with the older person and two of the babies having life-threatening injuries. And the EU wants to open up the borders "no questions asked"!!! Bastards! And what do you get from the powers-that-be? "Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers"!

Annecy attack



5 comments:

  1. I saw that and was wondering how far away it was from you. We get those thoughts and prayers over here every time there's a school shooting and they're really nothing more than horseshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've taken my kids to play in that park when they were little. Everybody congregates near that bridge because it is so pretty, and the park is right next to it!

      Delete
  2. I think every day that it will never change and then I pray that I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Bob. I'm sick to death of "lessons need to be learned"!!!! About the only time I know when something was done was after the Dunblane school massacre and handguns were banned in the UK but since???

      Delete
  3. I was so shocked to hear of this attack in Annecy of all places- is anywhere safe?

    ReplyDelete