The view from my window

The view from my window
The view from my window

Saturday, 26 September 2026

It’s been a while (again)!

And right now I’m in southern Spain. It’s beautiful and scorching hot! Yesterday we were in Seville - can’t really post from my phone but attached is a Google image of the stunning cathedral! Things are “interesting” with the old fogies club! To be honest it’s like herding cats!!! Will write more when I get home - it’ll probably take me a year. Speak soon and take care everyone!

A Google image!


14 comments:

  1. I regret we didn't visit my daughter in the fall of 22 when she was studying in Seville. She really loved the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s absolutely stunning! I love Spain anyway but what we’ve seen so far is amazing!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it. Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s gonna take me ages to write it up - herding cats syndrome!

      Delete
  3. Herding cats in Southern Spain? It could be worse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not so sure about that!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. And it just keeps getting better!

      Delete
  5. I cannot wait for the stories - I hope there are enough treats to offset herding cats!! Travel safely and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are but the cats seem to be breeding like rabbits too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dealt with seniors and herding cats might be easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thing is it’s not even my job!!!! I spent yesterday evening at the police station as our president was robbed then I had to contend with a cop rattling away at me in Spanish and Monique yapping in my other ear about how she “couldn’t understand how that happened! I was THIS close to taking my first sip of wine when I got hauled into a taxi to go to the cop shop!

      Delete
  8. Enjoy the heat while you can. Autumn has definitely arrived where we live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I’d take Siberia after this lot!

      Delete