The view from my window

The view from my window
The view from my window

Sunday 3 March 2019

Made it!

Turns out the reason the incoming plane was delayed was because they weren't allowed to fly over Pakistani air space because of the tensions! I won't argue with that! And Edelweiss Air were good, flight reasonable and I reckon I got about four hours of so-so sleep so not bad. I always say "never again" but once I get here and get showered things always look better. The hotel at the airport is glorious and it's hot so I'm already a happy camper! I meet my group tomorrow and assuming they're nice (they inevitably are), I'm sure it'll be great. Just looking forward to a decent night's sleep!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy and I look forward to ready about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah from “never again” I’m already thinking about Botswana next year!

      Delete
  3. I am so ready to travel with you via this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I do enjoy looking back through the stories! Brings back lovely memories!

      Delete
  4. have fun!! I have no problem flying, but I can't seem to sleep probably because I usually end up getting stuck with a talker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don’t like flying so while I will chat on a short flight on a longer flight I usually take something to knock me out - so you’d be safe with me!

      Delete